- Number Porting
- Phone Number (DID)
- SIP Trunks
- Hosted PBX – Cloud
Number Porting (Moving from Telkom or other ISP)
Don’t lose your phone numbers. Easily port all your phone numbers. Not only will you be able to keep your existing number, you will also experience great customer service. The flexibility of features such as re routing and perhaps most importantly cost savings will allow you to focus on what’s really important, your business. We take care of the entire geographic number porting process.
Phone Number (DID)
We offer a range of DID’s (VoIP Numbers) South African, International and Toll Free Numbers. All our DIDs are flat rate (no minutes charged). Get an international DID and your customers and business partners in these countries will be delighted because you are only a local call away.
Features and Benefits
- Route calls to any VoIP destination or divert calls to any phone number worldwide
- No incoming call charges for receiving calls using VoIP. Call charges apply for diverts depending on the divert destination
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world, callers will not be charged any special charges
SIP trunking is a service that enables your in-house IP PBX or analog PBX to send and receive VoIP calls. VoIP reduce your phone bill up to 80% with cheaper call rates, savings from reduction of fixed lines and other contract fees.
Benefits with SIP trunk service
- SIP trunk connects your calls over the Internet, no need to pay pricey subscriptions for you to be able to make calls.
- Cut down on your phone bill, SIP trunking saves you money from day one
- Up to 100 simultaneous channels for outbound calls per SIP trunk
- Low per- second rates and great voice quality
- Quick and EASY SIP Configuration
- NO contract
- In-built Security (SIP-Brigade)
- Protocol : SIP
- Codec : G729,GSM
Hosted PBX or Cloud PBX
Cloud PBX gives you a complete business phone service over VoIP. We take the hassle out of your business communication needs:
- Maintain the equipment
- Host the service and take care of the upgrades
Cloud PBX is not simply Hosted PBX which enables you to make cheap calls; it is a full-featured Unified Communications (UC) solution.
- Operator Panel
- Queue Manager
- Call Recording
- Report Manager
- Extension Manager
- Call Restrictions
- Ring Groups
- Hunt Lists
- IVR or Digital Receptionist
- Call Center Features
Network Offered by our VoIP ISP
The Hosted PBX and VoIP service is hosted on a fully stabile, redundant and resilient network, which is operate at the highest of standards across multiple PoP’s (Points of Presence) across South Africa and Europe.
The network, along with the reach of international partners, enables us to offer IP and MPLS connectivity with Voice Quality of service (QoS) guarantees to almost any location in the world.
Please contact our team to setup a no charge appointment for a Demo on VoIP Solutions.